This information is intended to safeguard your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
By using this site and its services, you consent to the use of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement.
- Data Protection Principles
- Data Subject Rights
- Data we collect
- How we use your personal information
- Who else can access your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Cookies and other technologies we use
- Contact info
Personal data – any information relating to an identified and identifiable natural person.
Process – each operation or group of operations performed on personal data or on a group of personal data.
Data Subject – a natural person whose data is processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Us – Sara Paglia, me.
Data Protection Principles
We assure you that we follow these data protection principles:
- the process is legal, correct and transparent. Our process activities all have a legal basis. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. If you request it, we will provide you with all the information regarding the process of your data;
- the process is limited to the purpose. Our process activities do not go beyond the scope for which personal data are collected;
- the process is carried out with minimal data. We collect and process only a minimum amount of personal data, the necessary for each purpose;
- the process is limited in time. We will not store your data longer than necessary;
- we will do our best to ensure the security and accuracy of your data;
- we will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data Subject Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to Information – which means that you have the right to know if we process your data, and if so what data, where we get it from and why and from whom it is processed.
- Right to Access – which means that you have the right to access data collected by and about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal information we have collected.
- Rights to Rectification – which means that you have the right to request a correction or cancellation of your personal data inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Delete – which means that under certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our databases.
- Right to a restricted process – which means that, given certain conditions, you have the right to limit the process of your personal data.
- Right to Obey the Process – which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the process of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to Objective of the Automatic Process – which means that you have the right to object to the automatic process, including profiling.
- Right to Data Portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to Submit a Complaint – in the event that we refuse your request, we will also provide you with a valid reason. If you were not satisfied with this reason, you can contact us and reiterate your request.
- Right to help a supervisory authority – which means the right to be helped by a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as the request of damages.
- Right to Revoke Consent – you have the right to revoke any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data that we collect
Information that you have shared with us
It could be your email address, your name, billing or home address, etc., basically information that is needed to deliver a product or service or to improve your experience with us. We also save the information you provide to us to allow you to comment or perform other activities on our website. This information includes, for example, your name and your email address.
Information about you automatically collected
These include information automatically saved by cookies or other tools. For example, information about your cart, your IP address, your order history and purchases (if available), etc. This information is used to improve your experience. When you use our services or visit the contents of our site, your activities may be tracked.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners, with confirmation that they act according to the law in order to share such information with us. This is both information that you have shared directly with them and information that they have collected about you according to other rules. See the list of our partners here.
We have the opportunity to collect information about you that is in the public domain.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the purpose of:
- provide you with our services. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you with other products or services you have requested, providing you with promotional material if you request it and sending communications about these products and services, communicating and interacting with you and notifying you about any service;
- improve your experience on our website and as a consumer;
- for legal or contractual obligations.
We remind you: we use your personal data always according to legitimate bases and with your consent.
On the basis of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you,
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- to give you a discount or a purchase receipt.
Based on legitimate interests, we process your personal information for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers, newsletters and offer campaigns (from us or carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our customers (purchase and historical habits) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products and services offered and provided;
- to conduct questionnaires about the satisfaction of our customers;
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent.
We may process your personal data for further purposes not mentioned here, but which are nevertheless compatible with the original purposes for which the data were collected. To do this, we ensure that:
- the link between the objectives, the context and the nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not damage your interests and
- there would be adequate protection for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purpose.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal information with strangers. The personal data of the user in some cases are provided to our trusted partners in order to make it possible to provide the service or improve the customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
- Google analysis service (Analytics)
- Facebook analysis service
Our business partners:
- Google (Google Adwords)
- Facebook (Facebook Ads)
Related third parties:
We only work with processing partners who are able to guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymize where appropriate. We continuously monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee total information security. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches of security and to assist the authorities in case of violations.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or collect information from children knowingly. We do not direct children to our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information that is used to help make the sites work. Only we can access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to disable cookies could hinder the use of certain functions.
- Cookies needed: these cookies are necessary to use some important features on our website, such as access. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functional cookies: these cookies provide features that make the use of the service more convenient and make more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you do not have to re-enter this information the next time they comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to publish ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times an ad is seen. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
All types of cookies mentioned above may remain on your computer or mobile device used by you for different periods of time, depending on the function performed by them.
Cookies stored on your computer or mobile device can not be used to retrieve any data from your hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy improvement platform like optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, through the settings of your browser (that is, the navigation program you use).
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-en/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-uS&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-E/kb/enable-disable-and-cookies-website-preferences
Below are the links to the privacy policies and related consent forms of these third parties, which may change periodically and which is therefore recommended to consult over time, where more detailed information is available:
- http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/; http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/; http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We will keep your preferences on the subject of cookies thanks to a special technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the table above.
If you want to change your cookie preferences on this site, click on the button below:[review_button title=”Cambia le tue scelte” class=”button secondary is-outline is-medium”]
We inform you that block or cancel, in whole or in part:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, view its contents and take advantage of the related services;
- feature cookies, may mean that some services or certain functions of the site are not available or do not work properly, forcing you to change or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site;
- of the other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the operation of the site.
The data controller, and the supervisory authority for such data, is Sara Paglia.
The last change was made on January 15, 2020.